How amazing will it be that you only have a small pen as a scanner and a voice-recorder at the same time! The Multifunctional Pen Scanner is very eye-catching. It’s not like a typical pen USB voice-recorder as talk about, the USB pen scanner can scan pictures and texts and save them to its own storage area and after that you can transfer them to your PC or Mac.
It is defined that the Multifunctional Pen Scanner can holds up to 1000 images in JPEG format, and scan the audio in a WAV format using the built-in mic. As well as the sensor it is 6 megapixel. Whenever scanning, the pen releases a red laser beam light that covering the parts to be scanned. In fact, it is a red box area. It can shoot up to 300 pictures after a charging for 1 hour via USB.
Once you have completed the scanning process, all you have to do is to twist the pen separately. Showing a USB plug, you can attach the USB connector to the computer directly. The pen scanner USB works with multi-platforms, plus it is compatible with Mac OS X, Windows XP/7/8.
- Perfect for Mac OSX, Windows 8, 7, Vista, and XP
- 2D High Resolution Scanner
- 6 megapixel camera
- 2 gigabyte flash memory
- Digital voice-recorder within a 6 meter range
- Laser presenter working up to a 6 meter range
- Hold up to 1000 Images or 1000 Voice-memo Audio Files in 1 min Length
- Ballpoint Pen with Refillable Cartridge
- Built-In Lithium Ion Rechargeable Battery
- Digital Format- JPEG for Images and WAV for Audio