Portable Propane BBQ Grill on Cart a grilling on the go made effortless with transportable bbq grills from Napoleon. The portable propane gas barbeque grill offers around 12,000 BTUs and 285 sq. inches of cooking area. This portable grill is attached to a scissor trolley that folds for quick storage and you can also hang it on the wall. The built-in part shelves offer valuable workspace when grilling and the big wheels make carrying the grill very easy. The detachable, porcelain zed cast iron wave cooking grids make the brand Napoleon sear lines.
The portable grill features double stainless-steel burners, enabling you to grill straight over the heat or indirectly for low and slow type food preparation. The Napoleon electronic Jetfire ignition with crossover lightning begins both burners separately to get a good start up every time and lets you light each burner at the same time. The coverlocks to keep the item safe and comes with a wind proof design that keeps in heat. An Accu-Probe temperature gauge is made into the lid for simple heat tracking. Simply preparing in 10 seconds, the grill has a detachable grease tray for easy washing and works with a normal one pound gas cylinder.
- Easy locking cover
- Set up in seconds
- Double stainless-steel burners allow for direct or indirect grilling
- Cast iron wave cooking grids for trademarked Napoleon sear marks
- Easy start-up with Jetfire ignition and crossover lightning
- Stainless-steel wind proof vent keeps in the heat
- Extremely compact grill cart folds straight for simple storage