These Santa Sweater Mug Cozy are definitely adorable! Sweater mug cozy will avoid to burn your hands and fingers on those hot cups of coffee or tea. Using this crochet pattern you can protect so many fingers this winter.
What you’ll need:
- Bernat® Super Value™ (7 oz. / 197 g; 426 yds./389 m)
- Main Color (MC) True Red (53707) 1 ball
- Contrast a White (07391) 1 ball
- 2 sets of small white round loops and hooks fasteners.
- 4 small buttons
- Size U.S. 7 (4.5 mm) knitting needles.
- Set of four size U.S. 7 (4.5 mm) double-pointed knitting needles or size needed to obtain gauge.
- Stitch marker.
- Size U.S. H/8 (5 mm) crochet hook for ties.
- Note: 1 ball each of MC and A will make 9 Cozies.
Let this Santa Sweater mug cozy hug your coffee mug. It is a coaster, drip catcher, cup insulator and hand protector all in one. Check out their website at Ravelry.com to get the full details.